Monday, January 18, 2010

Fall semester was great

Yup. It went pretty well even though it was one of the most challenging semesters I had in Brooklyn College. That's because in this semester I took advanced accounting classes that focused on difficult to understand topics. In addition to this, my goal was to get excellent grades in all of my classes and not just to pass them. All of this meant that I had to work very hard this semester. As a result of this hard work and a lot of studying, I had a lot less time for other things like this blog. That's part of the reason why I didn't post often the last few months. Now that the semester is finally over, I'm very happy to say that my hard work paid off big time because I managed to get good grades that I can be proud of. This is just one more of countless examples that proves that strong determination and hard work always pays off.

No comments: